Heartsafe EMS has been an industry leader in First Aid Training and heart defibrillator sales since 1995. We are a federally and provincially approved workplace provider of First Aid, CPR and AED training, in accordance with the Ontario WSIB Regulation 1101, HRSDC Labour Program and The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada.
Our instructors who teach you how to use our heart defibrillators are very experienced. They’re paramedics and fire fighters—real-life professional, rescuers and heroes—the one’s who know, from first-hand experience, how to help people in need. And the best people to teach up-to-date, engaging courses. They create a positive learning environment that will empower employees by giving them the confidence to act and think decisively in an emergency.Your employees will learn more in our classes because we use a hands-on approach to teaching. .
- Approved by Health Canada, Emergency Services Branch
- Recognized by the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of Ontario
- Approved by the Ontario Ministry of Health, Emergency Services
- Approved by Manitoba Department of Labour
- Approved by Nova Scotia Environment and Labour
- Programs meet curriculum requirements of the Ontario Day Nurseries Act
- Members of the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)